Monday, September 14, 2009

絶望した!写真は絶望した!

Here are the aforementioned pictures:

How does that old song go? "Woke up, got out of bed, found a car outside my second-story window..."















We got off at the wrong station, but it was a very scenic area - photo op!










































This is a shot of Ikebukuro station from a distance. There's so much more to it than even this.














Here are a couple pictures of the Life Safety Center/Fire House. The second one is sideways.




























And we now have Engrish sighting #1! The country-wide smorking ban has been widely criticized...















Sculpture in front of Kinshicho station














Marie, my housemate from France, and me.














This one's for the Wallflowers...















And finally, for those who Excel - this is a Menchi croquette. Yummy!














絶望した!

2 comments:

  1. YES!!! Green tea ice cream!! I am so pleased to have that anime in my possession now! I do so hope they are considering extending it though... 25 episodes is NOT enough Wallflower for me...

    And poor Minchi!! Will and I just watched the episode where Minchi meets that gang of dogs. She's really got a rough life, poor thing. lol

    All the other pictures are awesome! I especially like the one of that english sign. "music sound"... giggle! And is that car really outside a second story window??? HOW!? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures ian!
    i cracked up at the car. those crazy japanese people and their crazy ways of parking their vehicles lol

    ReplyDelete