Wednesday, September 9, 2009

絶望した!この卵は絶望した!

Made it out to another grocery store and bought a lot of the basics - eggs, bread, meat, pasta, tofu. I'm looking forward to cooking for myself for most of the time I'm here. As much as I would love to go down the street to Curry House every night for Tonkatsu Curry and rice, it's just not in the cards. Or the budget. Or (probably) my dietary guidelines. Meh.

Tomorrow's school orientation, so I'm taking things slow here at home tonight, unwinding from a day of anime heaven and grocery stores. I'm also going to go try and open my bank account tomorrow at Shinsei Bank. One of my housemates recommended them to me, and I had done my own research beforehand, and they look like the one to go with. So, until tomorrow sometime...

絶望した!

1 comment:

  1. Dietary guidelines, dietray smidlines! lol You're in Japan dude!! When are you EVER going to get food that good again?? lol I understand the strain on the wallet though... >.>

    ReplyDelete